Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Amazing Movie

This movie is very eye-opening. The statistics are much more dramatic than I would have ever thought. All of the technology we use today has been developed pretty recently yet it has expanded quicker and larger than anything that i have ever heard of. Technology has even created jobs that were not available before. Students are now being prepared for jobs that do not exist yet. Right now technology seems to be doubling every two years. If myspace was a country it would be the eighth largest country in the world.
All of this information really did surprise me. I am flabbergasted at the rate that computers and all technology has grown. I do feel like computers are completely different when we got our first computer in 1996, to now. So I do see that technology has been rapidly changing but the statistics shown on the video amazed me none the less.

No comments: